Welcome to LeanExecution!
We have presented many articles featuring OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), Lean Thinking, and related topics. Our latest posts appear immediately following this welcome message. You can also use the sidebar widgets to select from our top posts or posts by category.
All downloads mentioned in our articles and feature posts are available from the FREE Downloads page and from the orange “FREE Downloads” box on the sidebar. You are free to use and modify these files as required for your application. We trust that our free templates will serve their intended purpose and be of value to your operation.
Visit our EXCEL Page for immediate access to websites offering answers and solutions for a wide variety of questions and problems. Click here to access the top ranking Excel Dashboards. Convert your raw data into intelligent data to drive intelligent metrics that will help you to analyze and manage your business effectively.
Questions, Comments, Future Topics
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Feel free to leave a comment or send us your feedback by e-mail to LeanExecution@gmail.com or VergenceAnalytics@gmail.com. We respect your privacy and will not distribute, sell, or share your contact information to any third parties. What you send to us stays with us.
Subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of our latest posts and updates. Simply complete the e-mail subscription in the sidebar. Thank you for visiting.
Until Next Time – STAY lean!
- Measuring Effectiveness – Getting started with OEE (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Be Effective, Be lean: Stop Wasting Time (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Thinking Outside of the Box (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Is this Kaizen? (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Are you an Excel Hero? (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
Send Your Questions, Suggestions, or Comments To:
We Appreciate Your Feedback!
Search Our SITE
- 205,755 hits
- Versalytics Daily is out! paper.li/Versalytics Stories via @ReadyTOFeedBackhttp://www.amazon.com/leanexec-20 15 hours ago
- Profound and insightful discussion on #CDNA chat. Can't wait till next time.http://www.amazon.com/leanexec-20 23 hours ago
- RT @sourcePOV: Yes. Def the exception. "Taking people where they wouldn't go by themselves" RT @jamiebillingham A5 "Visionary leader: outli…http://www.amazon.com/leanexec-20 1 day ago
- RT @sourcePOV: A3/A4 .. not much talk re: Gerstner and IBM tonight .. one of my favorite #orgdev #culture change stories .. mb the best one…http://www.amazon.com/leanexec-20 1 day ago
- Steve Jobs ... instilled urgency ... because he knew his seconds, minutes mattered ... the Vision was clear #cdnahttp://www.amazon.com/leanexec-20 1 day ago