Welcome to LeanExecution!
We have presented many articles featuring OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), Lean Thinking, and related topics. Our latest posts appear immediately following this welcome message. You can also use the sidebar widgets to select from our top posts or posts by category.
All downloads mentioned in our articles and feature posts are available from the FREE Downloads page and from the orange “FREE Downloads” box on the sidebar. You are free to use and modify these files as required for your application. We trust that our free templates will serve their intended purpose and be of value to your operation.
Visit our EXCEL Page for immediate access to websites offering answers and solutions for a wide variety of questions and problems. Click here to access the top ranking Excel Dashboards. Convert your raw data into intelligent data to drive intelligent metrics that will help you to analyze and manage your business effectively.
Questions, Comments, Future Topics
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Feel free to leave a comment or send us your feedback by e-mail to LeanExecution@gmail.com or VergenceAnalytics@gmail.com. We respect your privacy and will not distribute, sell, or share your contact information to any third parties. What you send to us stays with us.
Subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of our latest posts and updates. Simply complete the e-mail subscription in the sidebar. Thank you for visiting.
Until Next Time – STAY lean!
- Measuring Effectiveness – Getting started with OEE (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Be Effective, Be lean: Stop Wasting Time (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Thinking Outside of the Box (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Is this Kaizen? (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
- Are you an Excel Hero? (leanexecution.wordpress.com)
Send Your Questions, Suggestions, or Comments To:
We Appreciate Your Feedback!
Search Our SITE
- How to Calculate OEE - The Real OEE Formula with Examples
- 10 Ways to Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- LEAN Road Map
- How to use the 5 WHY approach
- Discover Toyota's Best Practice
- OEE: Planned Downtime and Availability
- OEE for Multiple Parts - Single Machine (Multipart Processes)
- OEE, Downtime, and TEEP
- Availability and OEE
- 256,906 hits
- Versalytics Daily is out! paper.li/Versalyticshttp://astore.amazon.com/leanexec-20 1 hour ago
- Versalytics Daily is out! paper.li/Versalyticshttp://astore.amazon.com/leanexec-20 1 day ago
- Versalytics Daily is out! paper.li/Versalyticshttp://astore.amazon.com/leanexec-20 2 days ago
- good evening #atomicChathttp://astore.amazon.com/leanexec-20 2 days ago
- Versalytics Daily is out! paper.li/Versalytics Stories via @CrowdTMeetinghttp://astore.amazon.com/leanexec-20 3 days ago